Selasa, 23 April 2013

Disney - Splash Mountain

Disney - Splash Mountain
Disney
Image by Express Monorail
View Large On Black

See where this picture was taken. [?]

One of my favorite little details of one of my favorite rides is Br'er Rabbit carved on the front of the "logs" of Splash Mountain. I love the playful demeanor he carries almost as if he knows that he'll be once again escaping the clutches of the evil Br'er Fox as he tosses him from the top of the mountain down to the Briar Patch down below...

Pictured:
Splash Mountain
Frontierland
Magic Kingdom
Walt Disney World Resort
Lake Buena Vista, Florida
November, 2008

Thanks for stopping by!

16 komentar:

  1. Très joli bravo !

    BalasHapus
  2. Great hidden detail!

    BalasHapus
  3. Nice lighting brings out lots of texture and detail here!

    BalasHapus
  4. Very cool shot and ride.

    BalasHapus
  5. Awesome photo Joe!

    BalasHapus
  6. Interesting, shot I like it, I would be afraid to bring my camera even around this ride lol

    BalasHapus
  7. Love his ears, nice detail! Funny but I've never noticed him. I guess I was always trying to make sure I was in the back, another fear of the drop ride, but at least I ride this one :)

    BalasHapus
  8. great shot joe nice textures

    BalasHapus
  9. Beautiful and happy! I love this one.

    BalasHapus
  10. You/re invited to place this photo in the By Invitation Only challenge thread at DisneyPhotoChallenge. Please select the next challenger and issue them an invite as well.

    BalasHapus
  11. Wonderful colour and detail, a cute little fellow :-)

    BalasHapus
  12. Great view for detail! god i love splash mountain, can't wait to get back and ride it again.... this and BTM are my favorite at night at the MK.

    BalasHapus
  13. Great shot love all the detail

    BalasHapus
  14. I'm always too scared to keep my camera out long enough... good shot!!

    BalasHapus